10 Reasons why Professional Quality makes a Difference
Tailored to Your needs.
1. I Will Save You Time and Keep Your Beauty Schedule In Order.
Your beauty needs will be planned for and I will remind you about all preparations.
Weddings: A schedule can also be done for you & your bridal party from when you will start to the time you wish to be done at.
2. You Can Sit and Relax While Your Artist Comes To You!
I wish to pamper you like a celebrity. You could just roll out of bed in pajamas!
- Mobile equipment:
Able to service you anywhere you wish.
*For resort or destination weddings, please discuss with me the travel arrangement.
I do have a valid and updated Canadian passport so please inquire for more details.
3. Your Unique Features Will Be Showcased.
As an Image consultant, I specialize in helping improve how you look on the outside and inside by taking your unique features and showcasing it beautifully.
Celebrities are promoted for what they are know for. Angelina Jolie and her mysterious personality, full lips and curvacious body.
You will be more proportionate to yourself, hence, 'magically' your features more beautiful the way they are.
- Finding your true Colours
- Make your teeth whiter, eyes brighter, under-eye circles lighter as well as sun spots, discolorations, skin, and have it appear smoother and healthier.
- Feel more energized.
- Send out more positive energy, bringing back more happiness to you in return.
4. You Will Be Well Advised On Your Skin.
An Esthetician specializes in your beauty. We create a natural, smooth, healthy skin glow by using the correct ingredients for your skin.
- Understanding your Skin
- 40% of your makeup application is from your skincare moisturizing ritual. Only specific ingredients for different skin types will penetrate through the dead skin cells on the surface.
- Shaping your Eyebrows
- The single most important feature of face
- Frames your face
- Can lift your face, open your eyes wider and bigger, make your nose appear more slimmer, appearing happier and more aesthetically appealing.
5. I Know Fine Art Principals of Lines/Shapes, Colour, and Morphology.
- Colour: Knowing what colours look good together on you, and where it will look good together.
Good: orange ontop of blue will neutralize the colour.
Good: Orange around blue eyes will bring out the eyes.
Bad: orange around the mouth will highlight a blue moustache
- Lines and Shapes: How lines will empower a feature on the face and where to apply lines so that it will de-age a face.
Good: empowering a nice cheekbone to a beautiful jaw parallel to each other.
Bad: drawing a line perpendicular to a laugh line and making it seem deeper than it is.
- Morphology: How a face looks shows who that person is based on yin/yang principals.
1. a sharp, dark and long eye makes this person look very masculine/yang on eyes and perceives as this person sees things in a very masculine, straightforward way.
2. a rounded face with rounded features all around a person makes them look very feminine and delicate and is perceived through others as a delicate, sensitive and emotional person.
3. a lot of blush highlighted on a person's cheek can make this person look emotional and female/yin.
6. This is my Full-Time Commitment.
Having someone 100% dedicated to services helps in tailoring an appointment that works best for your schedule.
I will be happy to help right away or answer you as soon as I can within 24 hrs.
7. I Know How To Create Your Best Look In:
- Different Lighting
To make you look just right for a specific setting - not too dramatic or washed out.
Ex: Brides with blemished skin should not pick morning weddings as ideally you want the least amount of makeup for the delicate lighting at this time of day
Also keeping it timeless for generations. It is way different than in-person appearances!
8. I Am Prepared For Emergencies.
Knowing how to handle emergency situations that could possibly happen on your event: hives, sudden acne breakouts, sensitivity, rashes, and time control.
9. I Have Sanitized Tools, and Fresh Products.
Using clean tools and products in my kit. I am certified as an esthetician in the knowledge and procedures to use proper disinfection and sanitation procedures.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
10. I Am A Reliability, Full-Time, and Dedicated Professional.
You will have the quality service you wish for and the reliability of a true professional artist. My clients agree that they have got what they wished for and more! Feel free to speak with me openly on any concerns.
Multi-Award Winning Makeup Artist Toronto, Hairstylist and Beauty Specialist.
This and more about Olivia can be seen on OliviaHa.com.
© Olivia Ha and OliviaHaMakeupArtistToronto.ca, 2015.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Olivia Ha and OliviaHaMakeupArtistToronto.ca with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.