Weightless, Flawless, Timeless
Olivia Ha, Toronto’s Top Airbrush Makeup Artist Shares Top Airbrush Benefits
Here's some situations where I like to choose airbrush makeup artistry:
- Hygienic: it is misted out of an airbrush gun, so nothing actually touches the face, other than the makeup itself.
- Hypoallergenic: great for those with sensitive skin to touch, fragrance etc. The airbrush makeup itself from the manufacturers don't put irritating additives that many other makeup brands do as often only professional brands create airbrush makeup.
- Longevity: Though the technology today provides very well long wear makeup, airbrush makeup provides an added thin veil that is not only more protective of the makeup, but adds a flawless finish.
- Flawless Finish: A seamless application, there are no harsh lines, only smooth, gradient colour transitions.
- "Invisible" to the Camera: Because digital cameras pick up color and light in 'pixels' being tiny little dots, and airbrush is diffused in tiny little dots, the digital camera recognizes it as the same formula as it picks up. Providing a seamless 'invisible' finish to the digital eye.
- Speed: Can be a lot quicker than applying, painting and rubbing in foundation, and then having to blend it. Airbrush does it all with a thin, buildable mist, layered on the face.
- Light & Weightless: For those that don't like to feel a heavy layer is on the face, airbrush can be very weightless and many of my clients say it feels like nothing at all!
- Buildable Coverage: Can be customized to be a light finish to a full coverage finish.
This was made with love to help you get the most out of your service the next time you choose airbrush makeup artistry in Toronto. If you have anything you wish to ask ahead of time, please feel free to contact me!
See you soon!
Multi-Award Winning Airbrush Makeup Artist Toronto, Hairstylist and Beauty Specialist.
© Olivia Ha and OliviaHaMakeupArtistToronto.ca, 2015.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Olivia Ha and OliviaHaMakeupArtistToronto.ca with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.