“Through My unique beauty curriculum, I wish the educate you on the necessary skills in order to feel
comfortable, confident, & beautiful in your own skin on a daily basis!"
Experience a decade of beauty experience to super easy steps you can take with you!
$300 (2.5 hrs)
- Feel free to bring our own makeup kit with you to your lesson with me so that we can practice in the mirror together to help reinforce the lessons you learned.
Makeup Lesson & Application:
$375 (up to 3.5 hrs)
- An informed educational makeup application will be preformed by me during your lesson & will be done using my very own makeup kit.
The perfect way to have a memorable experience with loved ones!
Group Makeup Lesson:
$300 (2.5 hours)
Extended Lesson Duration: +$140/hour
- Complimentary Mini Makeup Applications are available for 1 to 2 people during the first 2 hours of your group lesson service with me for educational purposes to better teach a lesson first-hand to an individual in the group or the entire group.
- Additional Mini Makeup Applications are available along with Extended Lesson Durations.
Sharing with you my favorites I've encountered over the years, and even secret products from drugstores! Let me help you on what you're looking for!
Makeup Shopping & Kit Refinement:
$300 (2.5 hours)
- Every additional hour is +$100.
- Travel charges may apply.
Kit Refinement Services Include:
• Cleaning out your personal makeup kit to find out what new possible additions your kit might require for a quality look.
• Going shopping together for cosmetics to try colors and textures that fit you while at the same time keeping your budget in mind.
• Trying on your new makeup products together as I show you firsthand how to use them properly.
Olivia Ha’s Makeup Expertise Will Put All Your Beauty Questions To Rest!
• How to care for my skin to create smooth, flawless skin?
• What foundation works best for my skin type?
• What should I keep in my makeup routine and kit?
• What colour palette flatters me the most?
• How to shape my eyebrows?
• How to properly apply mascara that flatters my eyelashes?
• How do I properly curl my lashes?
• What is better for my skin in special conditions being drier and when it’s more humid?
• How to prevent my eyeshadow from creasing or eye makeup from smudging?
• How to keep my makeup lasting longer throughout the day?
• How can I apply false lashes, and what are flattering styles for my shape?
• How to create a smoky eye, unique for my eye shape?
• How do different makeup textures show up on my skin? (Cream, liquid, powder)
• What products are versatile in my kit to mix and make different mediums?
• What products deliver the best quality for my look and versatile wear?
• How to customize false lashes to fit my ideal eye shape?
• What products are best for under-eye area that won’t crease?
My Educational Promise:
I am an expert in the beauty industry that has been beautifying the world one face at a time in the hopes that each and every woman sees and feels the full potential of her inner beauty. With knowledge of the industry for +12 years now, I have done extensive product research that you can rely on for cosmetic advice.
I aim to get you feeling confident in your makeup skills & still being exactly who you are as a person. I will teach you how to achieve many looks, from glamorous to natural. I want you to feel satisfied in your ability to pull off a very natural Summer event look or even an elegant evening look for the Fall.
I hope to teach you how to embrace your imperfections, even on your face and how to make them work together with the other beautiful features you have on your face. I will teach you what beautiful and unique features are hidden on your face that are just waiting to be liberated with makeup artistry. Book me for a makeup lesson, and together let's highlight those features hiding beneath the surface!